It feels like more and more, the days are filled with infinite Facebook newsfeed updates and evening Netflix binges 5x the are you still watching? notification. With all of the easy “brainless” activities we do throughout the day, it can feel like our brain begins to turn to mush. It’s incredibly important to stay alert, focused and exercise mental health. A long life of happiness comes from the inside-out, and we want to continue evolving rather than simply becoming lazier.
Here are 7 Ways To Boost Your Brain Power Every Day:
- Meditation: Decreases anxiety & improves focus by improving the mind-body connection
- Exercise: Enhance your mood & boost energy, a strong body translates to a strong mind
- Cook for Yourself: Understand the foods you’re putting in your body, experiment with different ingredients & flavors
- Eat More Greens: Alkaline the body by balancing pH, aids in digestive health & brain functionality
- Journal: Write down thoughts, feelings & ideas, exercise creativity while boosting emotional health
- Board Games: Stimulate the right & left sides of the brain, may prevent memory loss as we age
- Sleep More! Sleep helps the mind organize information overload, essential for a day of focus & productivity
Share this video with your friends by clicking the social links above!