As the saying goes, you are what you eat. There are millions of products out there to help fight blemishes, wrinkles, dry skin and more, but beauty definitely starts from the inside. It's important to understand what you're putting in your body. We sought out 7 of the best foods for your skin so make sure you get your RDI!
Seven foods for that inner glow: 1. Avocado Contains essential fats that help your skin glow
2. Kombucha High in probiotics that help with digestion, helping clear skin
3. Sweet Potatoes Chock-full of vitamin C to help smooth wrinkles
4. Arugula High vitamin C content helps prevent signs of aging (spinach & kale, too!)
5. Pumpkin Seeds High in zinc that helps maintain collagen & promote skin renewal
6. Blueberries High in antioxidants that help your skin look younger
7. Green Tea Contains antioxidants (namely EGCG) help boost blood flow & oxygen to the skin
Bonus: Lots of H20!
VOILA! Share these tricks with your friends by clicking the social links above.