If you’ve been to any type of health food store or café lately, you might have noticed the plethora of water options available, boasting tons of crazy health benefits at a whooping $6/bottle. So… are these health claims legitimate or just another way to reel you (and your wallet) in on the “wellness hype”?
Well, we did our due diligence and it turns out that these enhanced waters truly do host a boatload of science-backed benefits. Here are the top five we see floating around LA the most; We’re dishing on why they’re great and you can decide which type to add to your diet. Disclaimer: Most of them work congruently to facilitate digestion, inflammation and energy. Here’s the deal:
- Alkaline Water: Neutralizes acid in the bloodstream to help balance pH.
- Maple Water: Derived naturally from maple tree sap, it contains 46+ bioactive nutrients essential to optimal health.
- Rose Water: Helps fight infection with antibacterial properties, also high in antioxidants.
- Aloe Water: Contains aloe leaf pulp for internal cleansing and healing.
- Coconut Water: Packed with essential electrolytes to help replenish the body (more info here)
Share this with your friends by clicking the social links above!