Dark circles are basically a visible dark circles around your eyes. This is not a medical condition. Many people develop dark circles because of heredity but sometimes it’s because of the fact that one is unhealthy. Whatever the reason may be, you can treat the dark circles around your eyes at home.
For the fastest result in reducing the dark circles around your eyes, apply the following:
- Apply thin slices of cucumber on your eyes for about 15 minutes. It will relieve stress and cool your eyes.
– Apply cold tea bags directly on your eyes for about 15 minutes.
If dark circles are a constant problem for you and the above methods do not work well, try the following. You will see dramatic results in couple weeks.
- Mix almond oil and honey together and apply it lightly at night time before going to bed.
- Grind fresh mint leaves and a drop or two of lime juice and make it like a paste. Apply it on your eyes for about 15 minutes everyday.
- Dab a cotton ball in rose water and massage your eyes for about 5 minutes.
Changing little things in your diet can also help you get rid of dark circles around your eyes.
- Drink 8 cups of water daily.
- Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Eat oats, barleys, and millets.
You must eat breakfast!
Because many people have dark circles around their eyes because of their unhealthy habits, changing your bad habits will definitely help you get rid of your dark circles.
- Get 8 hours of sleep at night.
- Wash your face with cool water every 1-2 hours to cool down your face.
- Try to incorporate exercise into your daily routine.