Lavender Champagne Cocktail
For a twist on our classic champagne cocktail, we're introducing this lavender champagne cocktail! Great aroma, great flavor, and great for brunch. Cheers!
Make Lavender Simple Syrup:
1. Combine 1 cup water with 1 cup sugar, let simmer until sugar is dissolved
2. Add a handful of fresh lavender
3. Let steep for 15-30 minutes
4. Strain, transfer to small pitcher (keeps for 1 month!)
1. Add 1 tsp lavender simple syrup to glass
2. Top with chilled champagne
3. Add a twist of lemon, garnish with pretty sprig of lavender
This video was made in collaboration with the wonderfully talented LA-based chef, caterer and party planner, Annie Campbell - visit her blog at: Après Fête.
comments powered by