How To Pan-Fry Tofu
Vegan food blogger, Silvia Nagy-Ryan, teaches us the proper way to pan-fry tofu. Tofu is a great protein subsitute for vegans or vegetarians in salad and pasta!
comments powered by
1. Cut firm or extra firm tofu brick in half
2. Pat with pressure until excess moisture is removed
3. Cube to desired thickness
4. Over high heat, melt 1 tbsp coconut oil
5. Then reduce to medium heat & stir for 1-2 minutes to soften
6. Cook for another 4-6 minutes until brown, stirring occassionally
7. Great in salads, wraps and pasta!