How To Make A Shoe Display
We're getting organized, and starting with our shoe closet. Here we introduce a fun DIY to organize and display all of your heels in a decorative and efficient way. Enjoy!
comments powered by
1. Measure the width of space
2. Select decorative moulding which rests approximately 1" off he wall
3. Cut to fit the space at your local hardware store
4. Spray paint with a vibrant color
5. Starting from the top, measure and mark
6. Using a shoe box, space out 5 shelves
7. Nail at center of shelf at a 45 degree angle (use a screw for concrete/dry wall)
8. Use a downloaded level to ensure perfection
9. Secure with a nail at each end
10. Repeat, and organize your closet!