DIY Leopard Print Sneakers
Add some oomph to your basic white sneakers with these DIY leopard print sneakers.
- Plain White Sneakers (we used Vans)
- Black, Brown, & 1 Bright-colored Fabric Marker
- Paper (to practice)
1. Practice on paper first, start scribbling U-shapes & bracket-shapes
2. Go basic: BLACK & WHITE
3. Using fabric markers, start drawing onto the shoes
4. Tip: Don't leave too much white space!
5. Go classic: LEOPARD PRINT by filling in U-shapes with brown
6. Pop of color: fill U-shapes with the color marker (we used pink)
This DIY was in collab with our friend & jewelry designer, Sophie Monet.
comments powered by