DIY Jewelry Branch
Forget about old shoeboxes and tangled necklaces, why not get creative and make a necklace holder with help from your own backyard?
comments powered by
1. Find a rugged, sturdy branch
2. Mark branch with a pencil, approximately every 2 inches, leaving 2 inches open on the ends
3. Hammer in tac nails where marked
4. Measure & cut a medium 3 gauge rope, 3 times the length of your branch
5. Wrap rope around end of branch, twice. Double knot, trim, repeat.
6. Hammer nail into your display wall
7. Hang your jewelry branch & decorate with favorite necklaces!