Essie Red Nail Polish Shades (Really Red) Fragrance
Miyabi Evolution Hollow-Edge Santokus
Boos Walnut Carving Board
KitchenAid Gourmet Spatula
Calphalon - Nonstick 12 x 17 Baking Sheet (Silver) - Home
Cranberry White Chocolate Bark
Cranberry White Chocolate Bark recipe -- short, sweet and 4 ingredients! Perfect for entertaining, but no judgment here if you save it all for yourself.
- 16 oz white chocolate
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup toasted pistachios
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
1. In a sheet pan, draw an 8 x 10" rectangle on parchment paper, and then turn the parchment paper over.
comments powered by
2. Chop 16 oz. of white chocolate.
3. Place ¾ in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
4. Stir with a rubber spatula and add the remaining chocolate, stirring often until it's completely smooth.
5. Pour remaining chocolate onto parchment paper and spread lightly into a rectangle.
6. Sprinkle with dried cranberries, toasted pistachios and shredded coconut
7. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, cut and enjoy!
COPYRIGHT © 2014 Geri Hirsch and Erin Falconer