Bourbon-Spiked Hot Chocolate
One of our favorite things to drink as the weather cools is a smooth warm cocktail. Enter this delicious bourbon spiked hot chocolate. This is ultimate satisfaction, the name says it all!
- 4 oz good milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 cups milk (of your choice, thicker the better)
- 2 tbsp sugar
-1 oz bourbon
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, add milk and sugar
2. Heat until scalding (don't burn!)
3. Remove from heat and add chocolate
4. Stir until completely melted
5. Add 2 ounces bourbon
6. Top with marshmallows
You can find this recipe and more inthe Nov/Dec issue of FOAM Magazine.
comments powered by