3 Steps To A Mix & Match Art Wall with Gray Malin
We teamed up with our friend & photographer Gray Malin to show you how to create a beautiful wall of art with mixed & matched frame sizes. It's a great way to add some OOMPH to your home!
- Pick your favorite framed art
- Mixing sizes & shapes, place onto butcher paper and cut out frame shapes
- Carefully mark hanging brackets with a pen
- Using tape, try out different arrangements
- Tip: Lowest art should be 6-8 inches above any furniture
- Finalize what looks best, making sure everything is level!
- Hammer nails over pre-markers
- Tip: Use hooks for heavier frames
- Pull off butcher paper
- Hang frames, level off
For more of Gray Malin's artwork visit:
comments powered by
To purchase: http://maisongray.com/shop/