Chocolate Covered Pretzels (3 Ways!)
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
2. Arrange pretzels
3. Melt chocolate in 30 second intervals until smooth (carefully not to burn!)
4. Drizzle dark & top with fleur de sel
5. Drizzle milk & top with chopped & sliced almonds
6. Drizzle white and top with sprinkles
7. Serve warm or let harden for 1 hour
Cranberry White Chocolate Bark
- 16 oz white chocolate
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup toasted pistachios
- ⅓ cup shredded coconut
1. In a sheet pan, draw an 8 x 10" rectangle on parchment paper, and then turn the parchment paper over.
2. Chop 16 oz. of white chocolate.
3. Place ¾ in a glass bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
4. Stir with a rubber spatula and add the remaining chocolate, stirring often until it's completely smooth.
5. Pour remaining chocolate onto parchment paper and spread lightly into a rectangle.
6. Sprinkle with dried cranberries, toasted pistachios and shredded coconut
7. Refrigerate for 20 minutes, cut and enjoy!
No-Bake Rocky Road (with Whitney Port)
- 2 12 oz. bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
comments powered by
1. Microwave chocolate in 30 second intervals until melted
2. Stir in peanut butter & add in marshmallows
3. Coat a 9 x 13" baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray & pour mixture
4. Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until hard
Pretty In Peonies (with Late Afternoon)
1. Measure & trim your oasis
2. Mix heights, colors & sizes
*To read tips from Liz, click here.
The Ombre Rose Arrangement (with Domaine Home)
1. Start with the darkest roses
2. Peel leaves
3. Cut all roses at the same length
TIP: no greens in the water!
4. Stems should hit the corner of the vase
5. Continue next level with a lighter color rose
6. Add dimension by inserting dark roses in the center
TIP: Constantly turn arrangement to watch shape
*Lasts 7-10 days
The California Harvest Centerpiece (with Fire & Creme)
1. Choose your color scheme
2. Prep flowers: clean stem, trim to size (you'll have to adjust when assembling too)
3. Choose a rectangular moss base & submerge in water for 3 minutes
4. Punch holes if necessary (if there is a plastic cover)
5. Use the most voluminous flowers to create the base
6. Add texture with succulents & pepper in small pops of color with foliage
7. Turn bouquet to make sure everything is even then fill in holes